The newly remodeled Cabin #256 is one of two cabins in this duplex. Bordering the Greer Meadow, National Forest, and Little Colorado River, this cabin includes stunning panoramic views of the Greer Mountains, and offer chance sightings of bald eagles, elk, and deer from your covered deck!
- New Interior Remodel and Makeover!
- Borders National Forest, Little Colorado River
& 2 Private Trout Ponds
- 800 sq ft., 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath.
- King bed in Bedroom.
- Shower over tub in Bathroom.
- Walk-in Closet in Bedroom.
- Stove Fireplace in Bedroom.
- Queen size Pull Out Sofa Sleeper in Living Room.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Dining room.
- TV with Satellite Direct TV & DVD player in Bedrooms & Living Room.
- Rocking chair or love seat on front porch.
- Covered deck! See elk, deer or bald eagles!
|Availability||2 nights minimum stay (View Pricing)|