Family Owned & Operated Cabins in Greer, Arizona!
Call us to customize your stay – Price, Size & Location!
Ask about our Daily Specials! We will help you choose the BEST Cabin for you. Call/text: 928-225-7620 or call 928-735-2304 from 9AM-5PM MST, 7 days a week.
We’ll help find the best cabin for you based on your family or group size, location preference, and price!
Our Family Reservation Team is open 365 Days a Year 9AM-5PM AZ MST.
We offer a variety of discounts and specials!
While there are other cabin rental options in Greer, the Greer Lodge Resort & Cabins remains #1 for our lowest prices and BEST Value! Choose from one of our 20 cabins knowing it’s always the best cabin deal in town.
Summer Cabin Specials
⏳ Good for stays thru June 22, 2023
Situated at the edge of two private trout ponds and accommodating 4 to 8 guests, these cabins offer a serene retreat where you can enjoy Greer’s cool summer temperatures in the 70s. Book one of the select cabins now through Thursday, June 22nd and take advantage of our summer savings.
|Cabin #256 (Sleeps 4)||$129 per night||$199 per night|
|Cabin #258 (Sleeps 6)||$159 per night||$259 per night|
|Cabin #281 (Sleeps 6)||$159 per night||$259 per night|
|Cabin #285 (Sleeps 8)||$179 per night||$279 per night|
Book now before it’s too late! Call/text 928-225-7620 or call 928-735-2304.
Our Reservations team is available from 9AM – 5PM AZ MST, 7 days a week.
Applies to new reservations only. 2-Night Minimum Stay. Book by 5PM on Monday, June 12, 2023, for stays until June 22, 2023. Dog fees are extra. Must prepay in full at time of reservation, non-refundable, non-changeable. Excludes holiday periods. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Standard Terms & Conditions apply. Reservation Calendar on the website does not reflect current offers or promotions.
Group Reservations have some special Terms & Conditions. We will work with you to be fair and make it happen for you and us.
Greer Lodge Resort & Cabins is situated on or near the Little Colorado River or our 2 Private Trout Ponds. We offer a lot of Free Amenities!
- 2 Private Trout Ponds – Free Fly Fishing
- Cabins on/near The River or Trout Ponds
- Outdoor Gas Grills
- DVDs & Board Games
- Free Parking
- Firepits for S’mores
- 2 Kids Playsets
- Volleyball Court
- Half-Court Basketball
Featured photo by: 📷 Holly Byerly
We have several Dog Friendly Cabins (80, 81, 82, 83, 88, 90, 251, 253). Additional fee of $20pdpn (Up to 2 well behaved dogs not to exceed 50 lbs). Read our Dog Friendly Cabins rules”.
Those who travel midweek (Sunday – Thursday nights, excluding Holiday or Peak Periods) know the benefits of saving their vacation dollars. Our rates are always the lowest midweek! See how much you can save compared to visiting Greer during the weekend or holidays by calling reservations at 928-735-2304 or 928-225-7620.
Founded in 1948 as a Spiritual Retreat and today owned and operated by the Sandahl Family, the Greer Lodge Resort & Cabins continues to be an iconic treasure of the Arizona White Mountains. Families, large groups and solo travelers have all voiced their love for our beloved Greer Lodge making us the #1 resort in Greer on Tripadvisor and holding a long standing ranking of 4.5 star hotel on Google.
Thanks to Greer’s high mountain elevation, it is one of the few places in Arizona where the temperatures are cool enough to experience all four seasons. From snow in the Winter, cool Summer days in the 70’s, magnificent Fall colors to renewed wildlife in the Spring, Greer offers a place of adventure and endless outdoor excitement for everyone.
- Cabin 80 – River View – Sleeps 4 – Newly Redecorated
- Cabin 81 – River View – Sleeps 6 – Newly Redecorated
- Cabin 82 – River View – Sleeps 8
- Cabin 83 – Near the River – Sleeps 6 – Dog Friendly – Newly Redecorated
- Cabin 88 – On the River – Sleeps 6 – Dog Friendly
- Cabin 89 – On the River – Sleeps 6
- Cabin 90 – Partial River View – Dog Friendly – Sleeps 8
- Cabin 94, 95 & 96 – On the River – Sleeps 6
- Cabin 97 – On the River – Sleeps 4
- Cabin 251 – Near 2 Private Trout Ponds – Sleeps 6 – Dog Friendly
- Cabin 253 – Partial View Trout Pond – Sleeps 4 – Dog Friendly
- Cabin 256 – On 2 Private Trout Ponds – Sleeps 4
- Cabin 258 – Near 2 Private Trout Ponds – Very Private – Sleeps 6
- Cabin 281 – On 2 Private Trout Ponds – Sleeps 6
- Cabin 282 – On 2 Private Trout Ponds – Sleeps 8
- Cabin 283 – On 2 Private Trout Ponds – Sleeps 12 – Our Biggest Cabin!
- Cabin 284 – On 2 Private Trout Ponds – Sleeps 8
- Cabin 285 – Partial Private Trout Pond View – Sleeps 8
We offer two options for internet access at Greer Lodge Resort & Cabins:
Starlink Internet: Available in select cabins for $20/day. This broadband satellite internet service is provided by Starlink, an Elon Musk owned company.
Private Portable HotSpot Device: Rent a HotSpot device for $20/day. Private Wi-Fi High-Speed Internet Service with up to 2 GB per day. Your phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers can all connect to this device, improving your internet service around Greer. The device has a powerful built-in antenna that connects wirelessly to the nearby cell phone tower, creating a Private High-Speed Wi-Fi Network with its own password. Use your cell phone for Wi-Fi calling or log in with your tablet, laptop, and/or computer to access the internet. (If the Portable Jetpack / HotSpot Device is lost, stolen or damaged, additional fees will apply at check-out.)
• T-Mobile: Brand New T-Mobile / Cell One Tower with 3G, 4G, LTE including High Speed Internet, is next door to the Greer Lodge Resort & Cabins. Your T-Mobile or Cell One cell phone should get great reception and your phone connection to the tower should give you good access to the internet.
• Verizon: New Verizon Tower with 3G, 4G, LTE including High Speed Internet, is located in the Town of Greer, approximately 3 miles away from Greer Lodge Resort & Cabins. Your Verizon cell phone should get great reception and your phone connection to the tower should give you good access to the internet.
• Sprint: Acquired by T-Mobile in 2020. Contact your provider to see if your Sprint Phone can access the T-Mobile / Cellular One Tower.
• AT&T: Most of our AT&T phone users say its good reception/service. Some say its bad. Please phone provider for more information. If your Cell Phone does not have good service during your stay, you can rent one of Greer Lodge Resort & Cabins’ Private Portable Hot Spot Devices for $20 per day and you can have your Cell Phone access the Wi-Fi Network on your Rented Hot Spot Device to give your Cell Phone (regardless of your Cell Phone provider) good phone service as well as having access to high speed internet. For more information on cell phone reception, please read our Frequently Asked Questions or Terms & Conditions.