The newly remodeled Cabin #256 is one of three cabins in this triplex. Bordering the Greer Meadow, National Forest, and Little Colorado River, this cabin includes stunning panoramic views of the Greer Mountains, and offer chance sightings of bald eagles, elk, and deer from your covered deck!
- New Interior Remodel and Makeover!
- Borders National Forest
& 2 Private Trout Ponds
- 1200 sq ft., 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bath.
- King bed in Bedroom 1.
- King bed in Bedroom 2.
- Shower over tub in Bathroom.
- Queen size Pull Out Sofa Sleeper in Living Room.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Dining room.
- TV with Satellite Direct TV & DVD player.
- Rocking chair or love seat on front porch.
- Covered deck.
|Availability||2 nights minimum stay (View Pricing)|