The beautiful Cabin #258 is one of two cabins in this duplex. Looks over the Greer Meadow, National Forest, and Little Colorado River, this cabin includes stunning panoramic views of the Greer Mountains, and offer chance sightings of bald eagles, elk, and deer from your covered deck!
- On 2 Private Ponds with a Spring-fed stream running through the property.
- Borders National Forest.
- 1200 sq ft., 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bath.
- King bed in Bedroom 1.
- King bed in Bedroom 2.
- Queen size Pull Out Sofa Sleeper in Living Room.
- Shower over tub in Bathroom.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Dining room.
- TV with Satellite Direct TV & DVD player.
- Rocking chair or love seat on front porch.
- Covered deck! See elk, deer & bald eagles!
|Availability||2 nights minimum stay (View Pricing)|