Cabin 80 is one of four cabins that are connected into a four-plex building. Cabin 80 is an end unit and has another cabin above it.
- River View!
- 1000 sq ft, Single Story End Unit.
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath.
- Newly Remodeled Exterior! New Wood Floors!
- Queen bed in Bedroom 1.
- Queen bed in Bedroom 2.
- Family Room with a Reclining Sofa and Recliner.
- Bathroom with Shower over Tub.
- Covered deck.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Families and Children welcome.
- 65-Inch Flat-Screen TV with Satellite Direct TV & DVD player.
- River View, Just a Few Steps from the River. You can hear the River from your deck.
- Recently remodeled kitchen.
- Centrally located on Historic Main Street in the “Village” of Greer.
- Borders the National Forest!
- A Great Location!
- Single Story cabin with Great Views! Cabin 80 is one of four cabins that are connected into a four-plex building. Cabin 80 is an end unit and has another cabin above it.
- New Wood Floors Throughout!
- Newly Remodeled Exterior!
- Covered Deck with Great Views!
- A Great Family Value!
|Dog Friendly Cabin
- Additional fee of $20 applies per dog per night; maximum of 2 well behaved dogs not to exceed 50 lbs allowed.
- Cabin pet rules are enforced.
||2-night minimum stay (View Pricing)